His recent public schedule is following:
Sept. 23 (Tue./holiday)
- Zoo tour with Michael 14-17:00
zoo entrance admission 400 yen + bus 180 yen
meeting point (14:00)
「天神協和ビル前（10）」TENJIN KYOUWA BUILD. MAE (No.10)
- Artist talk 19:30-20:30
at the KONYA Gallery (2nd fl.)
admission 500 yen
- Welcome party 20:30-23:00
at the KONYA Cafe (ground fl.)
admission 2,500 yen [2 drinks / food / KONYA original Japanese towel]
Those 3 events are organized by the KONYA 2023 office (TRAVELERS PROJECT).
Please contact TRAVEL FRONT [Ms. Yamasaki] until Sept. 22.
* Contact / 092-984-6292 call and fax / email@example.com
Sept. 30 (Tue.) 19:00 start
at the ART BASE 88 (KONYA 2023 b#306)
- Art Communication lecture with Michael
Talk about Berlin art scene and German art education, etc.
A kind of English lecture for Japanese art people.
admission 1,000 yen. Very welcome gift for us.
* This lecture is organized by the Ohaz-Kikaku in cooperation with the KONYA 2023 office.
* Contact e-mail / miyamoto88 (at) asahi.email.ne.jp
Michael stays Fukuoka for 3 months.
His solo exhibition will be held at the KONYA Gallery since middle of November 2008 for a month.
KONYA 2023 [Dai1-Matsumura Bld. Daimyo 1-14-28, Chuo-ku, FUKUOKA 810-0041 JAPAN]